Perfect for both city streets and strolls along the beach; our Cocos pants have a loose and breezy fit that tapers to the ankle. An elasticated pull-on waist ensures the perfect fit and a smooth line; whilst the addition of three generous pockets (two side and one rear) makes these pants as useful as they are luxurious. Combines brilliantly with our Tigerlily kimono, Hibiscus hoodie or any of our linen shirts for a range different looks. Neither overstated nor understated, Cocos combines the modern with the traditional and style with the practical. The only pants you’ll need this summer.
Message of the Cocos pants: “I bring to you the quality of zen. Walk your path with me; and I will imbue a calmness on your senses and a confidence to your steps”.
• Available with elastic and drawstring
• Relaxed cropped silhouette
• Two side pockets
• Two back patch pockets
• Available in sizes from S to 4XL
• Our linen is woven from 100% European flax linen at a centuries-old linen mill in Europe; OEKO-TEX certified linen to be free from various toxic chemicals and meet both US & European standards;
• To create clothes that look and feel beautiful, we know that the small details make all the difference. That is why, at Manufacture de Lin, we use French seams as standard in our manufacturing process. It is important to us that our clothes look and feel as good on the inside as they do on the outside.
French seams tidy away any protruding threads, meaning that your clothes will keep their strength and last longer; plus they are smoother and thus more comfortable against your skin.
Although this is a more painstaking method compared to over-locking (used by many of linen clothing brands); we firmly believe this is the best technique to ensure that your garments are tailored to the very highest standard;
• We pre-wash all our garments before shipping them out. We take the shrinkage into account, so after washing every garment shrinks to its correct size. Once you receive it, washing is totally safe;
• All of our garments are designed, cut and crafted to order just for you at our studio in Kyiv, Ukraine;
Available in any of our 30 colours.
Please note that actual colors may look different due to many variations in monitors and browsers.
For your convenience, we use PANTONE FASHION+HOME color names for our fabric colors. You can use our color code to view it in the Pantone system on your screen.
If you are not sure about the color, we recommend you purchasing our fabric samples first.
CARING FOR YOUR LINEN GARMENTS
Our garments are made in a small studio in Kyiv, Ukraine with the best quality European linen. We hope they can last for years and with careful care, they can.
• You can do hand or machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water, no spin-drying.
• Please always separate dark and white clothes.
• For this type of clothes line drying is preferred, however if tumble drying, use a low heat setting.
• It's better to remove from dryer or line slightly damp to avoid over-dry.
• Air drying is best for the longevity of your linen fabric, but it can leave it a bit stiff.
• Linen doesn’t like to be exposed to direct sunlight!
• Please don’t wring out your linen clothing. If you want to get rid of water, just put them on a drying reck or place them on a padded hanger completely flat. - And be careful with the regular clothespins — they will markup the fabric.
• We think it's best to iron linen fabric when it’s still slightly damp. Do it on the seamy side.
• Embrace the wrinkles! Natural crinkled texture of linen is even attractive, however, if you prefer a smoother texture, then use a low heat setting.
• Rule number one: no direct sunlight. Store in a dry and cool place. Your clothes will stay healthy and new if you let them breathe. Better hang them on the coat hangers. If you fold your linen and put some other clothes on top, it can wrinkle a lot.